Bonfire Night is a perfect pre-Christmas excuse to get together with your friends and family and have a good time. This year, why not use this gathering of loved ones as an opportunity to support MS-UK!
Here are some sparkling examples of fundraising ideas for this Bonfire Night…
- Sell sparklers at your local fireworks display (with permission from the event holder of course)
- Host an arts and crafts afternoon. Invite local families to purchase tickets for a Guy Fawkes themed arts and crafts afternoon and provide materials in order for families to make their own Guy Fawkes
- Host a ‘Sparkle for MS’ non-uniform day at your school or workplace, asking your friends or colleagues to make a donation and rock up in their sparkliest ensemble
- Ask your local school or council if you can have a cake stall at their fireworks display. Get your friends and family to bake some sparkly cakes for the cause!
- Volunteer to dog-sit! Many people feel as though they can’t go out and leave their dogs alone on Bonfire Night in fear of them being scared and lonely. If you don’t have any plans why not volunteer to look after somebody’s pet for them in exchange for their donation to MS-UK?
Order a fundraising pack by emailing Jenny or calling us on 01206 226500. We’re here to help! Every penny you raise helps us continue our work supporting people affected by multiple sclerosis to make the most of today and live life to the full.