Today is #GivingTuesday, so here are my top 5 fundraising tips to help you maximise your success this Winter!
- Hold a festive event. There is always something happening, and you can hook your fundraising efforts to something seasonal to get people in the mood. Check out our 12 days of Christmas fundraising toolkit for some cracking ideas 🙂
- Get sociable. Social media is a great way of spreading the word about your challenge, so get onto Twitter and Facebook and share your news
- Make it personal. Fundraising for MS-UK isn’t just about making money, it’s about making a difference. MS-UK is here to support anyone affected by multiple sclerosis, let people know why this matters to you personally
- Work it. Tell people at work about your challenge, and what they can do to help. Could they give a leaflet to their friends? Could they take part in a fancy dress day at the office? Ask colleagues to get on board!
- Say thank you. Every penny really does make a difference, so when somebody donates to your cause or supports you in a challenge, make sure you say thank you
Got your own tips? Tweet them to me today @MSUK6 as I do my Twitter Takeover for #GivingTuesday and I’ll share them!